Just woke up

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi just wanted some advice, just woke up and felt the need to pass gas, upon passing gas. I felt a lot of liquid , so shot to the bathroom and sat on the toilet and a lot of liquid cake put with a strong fishy odour followed by quite solid pellets wondered what’s going on and is this normal ? 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

1. What did you eat?

2. Could be well diet related - food intake.

3. If it continues you will need to see your gp.

Keep us on the loop. Take care.

• Posted

Thanks for the reply, my diet wasn’t the best yesterday , had a burritos for lunch from tortilla , mc Donald’s for dinner but also had a couple of pork things and a chicken thigh from. A friends bbq, u think maybe a touch of food poisoning ? I do belive I suffer from ibs aswell , but have never had this before 
  • Posted

My bowel movements seem fine now so was very strange 
    • Posted

Just mild food intolerance..absolutely fine... take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.