just wondering

Posted , 8 users are following.

just out of interested do any of you ladies have muscle aches as in neck shoulders all the way down your spine..lower back...dont know if its related to the headaches or maybe im panicking and its a virus not he menopause...arrrgh feeling like im losing my mind at min.x

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Yes i get that too. Not necessarily radiating down the spine to the lower back but I do get it in the neck, shoulders and out to the left arm all the way down the arm. I heard magnesium is good for aches. Hope you're feeling well soon.
  • Posted

Hi Sandra, do you spend a lot of time at the computer? My father is a massage therapist and when the neck and shoulders are tight and it goes down to the back it is often the cause of headaches. I've had that trouble many times here and there. And menopause seems to make it worse. Can i recommend a good masseuse? Look for one that works on the pressure points and triggerpoints and you'll get the massage that you need to get rid of it in a day or two. 
    • Posted

I was having daily headaches and I wondered if it was related to the time I spent on the computer. I was spending probably two hours a day just looking at Pinterest, reading articles, blogs, etc. I have cut down my computer time immensely and guess what? Hardly any headaches at all. 
  • Posted

Yes Sandra I get that too. I do have problems with my neck and right shoulder, through past injuries and accidents. But they have got much worse and more regular with menopause. HRT and an excellent young Physiotherapist are both helping, just a shame I had to go private ( I finally have a NHS appointment - for the end of October!)

Get yourself checked out just to put your mind at ease. But don't worry, a lot of us are going through the same thing.

• Posted

Hi sandra,

me too, headaches, shoulders, top of arms, back, and face too, aching in nose, ears rolleyes

it must be the dreaded meno frown

I thought earlier I should see a neurologist

Oh sad so fed up with it all

• Posted

i know its so frustrting my whole body feels yuk.....like you hun totally fed up...want to just go bed and shut off but i get to bed and the anxiety starts...i drift off to sleep then jolt back awake like ive ad a nightmare...xx
    • Posted

Same here. I've seen a neurologist, had MRI but nothing. It's all so frustrating. Xx
  • Posted

My neck hurts at times, and so does my back and my side 

I think its just tention with the menopause 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.