just wondering if this has happened to anyone else before(missed payment)

Posted , 3 users are following.

so i get a letter yesterday saying income support are stopping decutions for housing as its due to be payed off which in the past things like this has never caused a problem yet this morning there is no payment from income support huge pannic as its food shopping day and i live week by week so i spoke to them soon as they opened this morning and turns out the new total had messed with my payment date meaning i wouldnt get payed in time and a note was put on the systerm saying they have to manully pay me today soo weird this has never happened before and im just ceruiose on how oftern things like this achelys happens to other people ?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

It can happen if there's a change in payments, for the same reason it can happen if another benefit stops. Hopefully you've received payment now so i wouldn't worry too much about it.

• Posted

yeah i got my payment i just found it odd as this has never happened before and wondered if this is some thing that happens alot

• Posted

It does happen yes when there's a change of payments, as i advised. When it does happen they can make a same day payment, which they did. Nothing to stress about now because you've received your payment. 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.