K I'd like to here about steroid injection stories

Posted , 2 users are following.

Emg doc said very mild CPT but too much psin n numbness n cold to work now ,, had for almost 10yrs preventive care worked untill now.... what's next if doesn't work.. 12hrs later seems same...

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Injections r always a touch and go sorest of thing. I would suggest surgery to repair the issue . Once repaired u can get UR life back,

CHEERS

HOPE

• Posted

K update. 1 wk for 1 hand half wk for other. Not helping. Allmost feels worse but can't be worse if not on pain pillers..lol... doc says we can do a 2nd dose if a diff mix.. ill see how soon, twards end of wk... left hand may need more time cuss he had to inject me very fast cuss he bumped a sensitive spot with numbing stuff and i had to lad down 
  • Posted

Steroid injections for me were horrendous...I had them in one hand and refused anymore because the pain was so horrific!! My hamd swelled like a balloon and the fluid all gathered in my palm..I am 2 days post surgery and would recommend even though at the moment I'm struggling, because I can now see light at the end of the tunnel 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.