keep feeling hungry and keep belching often

Posted , 4 users are following.

So over the past few days i keep feeling hungry about 30 mins after eating, i know its not my diet because ive been keeping an eye on what i eat. Ive also noticed i belch and the belching started along with the hunger, the belching doesnt just hapoen with food but also just a glass of water. I also get shortness of breathe with certain food and yesterday i even got it with water.

This all started in the past few days, i was suffering from anxiety attacks almost every day since christmas, im ok where thr anxiety is concerned now and feeling alot better in that area.

Im just more concerned with why im constantly feeling hungry and full of wind, ive also been getting diarrhea.

If anyone could give me some advice id be grateful.

I am going to make a doctors appointment tomorrow but i thought id asknfor some advice on here.

Also i am 22 years old.

Thank you

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Also sorry if i out this in the wron section. I havent been diagnosed with GERD or acid reflux but i didnt know the correct group to put it in
  • Posted

Hi

It may be that you have food intolerances. These can happen all of a sudden

Try not having dairy for a few weeks. I would keep a food diary and see when your symptoms are worse or when they improve. You could also try taking some probiotics as your gut flora may be out of balance.

Stay away from anything spicy/greasy for a while

• Posted

My intial guess is a parasite.  My brother-in-law had the exact same symptoms.  He was always hungary, belching, and eventually began feeling nautious.  The doctor couldn't figure it out, but he eventually passed a tape worm, and he was feeling much better.

This would explain the hungar feeling, and the gas.  Parasites are eating your food, and releasing gas.  Diary can also be a symptom.

• Posted

If you eat a lot of sugar, carbs, flour products, grain, rice, pasta, ... It can be almost addictive and make one want more and more.

Causing too much energy which can bring on anxiety if you don't know what's going on.

Practice easing mind and continue research. Stress can make us much, much worse. Trust me I now know.

i too am looking to get a food sensitivity test. Just trying to find out how and who.

best of luck to you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.