Keep needing to wee when laying down

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi I don't know where this goes but want some advise

When I lay down to go bed I always needing to go to pee. I pee roughly 100ml a time then I need to go again and again mainly at night time only

Known medical condition

Neurofibtomus type one

Scolosis

Is there any chance the way my back twisted its interfering with my bladder or the nf type one there's a tumor or zist on the bladder

Had blood tests in the past loads of them but nothing found all normal

I drink only about 1.5l a day and I smoke

What else could this be as I want it sorted. Does sometimes fell bladder not complety empty and I fell like pee in my penis so I got to go

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Chris,

Have you been checked out for an enlarged prostate?  That possibly could have something to do with it, or maybe it's something quite straightforward like a urinary infection.

I really don't know about the scoliosis, but a good chiroprator may be able to advise. My understanding is that there isn't much that can be done about this condition (I have it mildly in the neck).

Sorry to ask a nasty question, but do you ever actually lose control and wet your clothes or the bedsheets?

I think you need to see your GP and ask for a referral to a good urologist to get this investigated and hopefully sorted..   

All good wishes,

Peter A

• Posted

Hi Peter A, i've just been reading your reply sorry it's been a mental week. I have only just owned up toy GP, myself, and you guys/gals on the forum that I have a problem.

I told a friend of mine, whom I know went through prostate problems and bladder trouble, that turned out to be cancerous in both areas. Which to be brutally honest scared the hell out of me. I am actually seeing my GP this Friday; to answer your other question I sometimes wet my clothes because I can't make it to the toilet in time, but mainly it is the bedding that I wet.

Thanks for your advice though, please stay in touch.

• Posted

I agree you need to see the doctor and get checked out by the urology clinic.I used to have similar symptoms before my bedwetting came back.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.