Keeping having to pee, penis opening inflamed.

Posted , 1 user is following.

My symptoms came after having unprotected sex. I'm uncircumcised and about to turn 21. I've gone to the doctors a total of 5 times already including a urologist. I've been tested for stds, HIV, etc and everything came back negative. My main symptom that is bothering me is my urgency to pee. My penis head is inflamed but it doesn't hurt as much. It usually only hurts when I drink a lot of water and have to pee every 10 minutes. Ive been having this issue for 2 months now. Ive changed the way I eat, replaced my underwear, changed my body wash and countless other things and nothing is helping. Doctors have given me medication (doxycycline) and creams and nothing has helped. One doctor thought it was a UTI then another thought it was balanitis then my most recent doctor (urologist) thinks its urethritis. He instructed to take my doxycycline with Ibuprofen to reduce inflammation but it has not helped. Can someone possibly help me? here are some of my other symptoms :

Burning while peeing

Red spots on penis (comes and goes)

Frequent urination in small amounts

Discoloration on penis head

Foul smelling urine

Lots of bubbles when I pee

Discharge (only comes out when I pee)

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.