Kidney Disease Symptoms?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi.

I've had some ongoing issues for a while now. I have multiple nodules in my left adrenal gland. I've had cysts on both kidneys. I started seeing and endocrinologist this month who is running a lot of blood work, thyroid scan, because my thyroid is enlarged etc.

I've had blood in my last two urine tests. I'm having pain while urinati. Im battling with side, lower tummy, and lower right back pain which runs to the upper part of my thigh. I'm having light pain in my chest which feels like a heavy weight. I can't stop coughing and for a long time now I'm having major fluid retention. The fluid retention is so bad that it hurts my muscles and bones etc. I'm having a kidney ultrasound soon, and am nervous

I'm wondering if I should be concerned if I'm having kidney failure?? I'm finding more and more that I'm so sleepy, as well.

I guess, I'm just curious about, those of you with kidney failure, if you had these same symptoms? I'm urinating a lot and the pain is getting worse, and I'm just worried and wondering if you had the same issues? Any thoughts appreciated. I guess I just want to talk to people who are or have gone through what I am now. Thank you for reading. Xo

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I got my creatine lab results online. They were 104.00. Is this bad. My last 3 urline samples showed infection and some blood. I've had two full rounds of antibiotics at home, yesterday my doctor called and said I still have bacteria in my kidneys. She is starting me on 10 day round of I've antibiotics. I don't know what any of this means? I got my results back on my kidney ultrasound. They still see a cyst on my left kidney, which I knew this. I'm just confused, and any insight would be so good.

• Posted

I hate spell check! 10 day round of IV antibiotics.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.