Kidney or liver pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

Not sure what is going on but having some pain in right kidney area for several months had CT scan to check lungs and it was OK but found a fatty liver but was told that that was a common thing then had a MRI on my back and said that I had 2 bad disc but I have never been a big water drinker but after my urine started getting darker in color I started drinking more water it does clear up but if I cut back on the water it gets dark again and it didn't use to do that,and with drinking more water its up a couple times a night. My urine also has a bad smell at times to. Also have some pain in my right side around the bottom of my rib cage, going week after next for ultrasound. Has anyone else had this problem and what did u find out.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I think it could be a kidney stone. Is there actually any blood in your urine that you are aware of? If so that would be a sign of a stone.

You need to drink plenty of water.

It may be an idea to ask doctor to refer you to a urologist, these are the people who deal with the kidneys.

Also try Robinson's Lemon Barley Water.

Hope this helps.

Take care and keep in touch

Sarah

• Posted

Thanks sarah very little blood and I have always had a little blood in my urine.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.