Kidney pain with significant other both are blood work and CT scan normal

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello

I am in need of help as my primary care seems to be either over looking or doesn't care about my situation. for about 6 months me and my partner have daily kidney pain I assume it's kidney based on we both have the same issues. during this 6 month she has got recurring yeast and vaginal issues me on the other hand have dry sometimes scaly and peeling skin on penis when it is there it feels hot almost burning feeling on the skin.

I originally thought we where giving each other something back and forth during sex relations but we stopped for weeks and even a month during this time issues still occurred to both of us myself and her both got blood work and urine multiple times also CT scan and ultrasound with everything normal only thing found was small trace of blood in her pee on 2 of blood test and doctors did not adress this issue or said it was fine I don't know what to do im scared for are health and are relationship because it's hard to have sex when issues are never ending we both tried creams antibiotics yeast meds and antifungal and uti stuff

I really would appreciate help my doctors say we are we are clearly not please help

thank you

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.