Kidney Stone in kidney - symptoms ?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi all

recently been told i have a stone in each kidney, i've had several symptoms and want to know if they are related to the stones or not.

Up until a few months ago i was a very active 40 year old with no health concerns, i then developed water infection symptoms and a recent UT scan has shown at least 1 stone in each kidney.

Things i've noticed:

• Pain, like a bruise in my middle back area that gets worse through the day and radiates to my ribs
  • dry skin - hands and lower legs mainly
  • sore eyes
  • very achy muscles after any form of exercise
  • liquid seems to pass through my system very quickly
  • slight pain in lower abdomen at the end of peeing

curious if anyone else has had something similar or could this be something else.

its nice to find a group to discuss these things

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.