Kidney stones

Posted , 5 users are following.

Is it normal to urinate a LOT when passing kidney stones? I also have a lot of groin pressure

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Yes, when you have a stone or stones, my experience is that urination is more frequent with less volume.

• Posted

yes it is very normal to urinate a lot when trying to pass a kidney stone. its also normal to have groom pressure. ive had stones for over 20 years

• Posted

I'm urinating a lot of volume and now theres white particles in it

• Posted

Perfectly normal.

Also look out for blood in urine.

This is simply because you have kidney stone nothing to do with trying to pass it.

Sarah

• Posted

very normal to have groin pressure and very normal to urinate more than normal. what size stone are you trying to pass and what tips have they gave you on passing them. ive passed many stones and am consider a frequent stone producer if you have questions ask away and i will do my best to answer.

• Posted

i just went to the dr lots of blood in urine (i cant see it) he gave me pain pills and flomax and said to drink lots of water

• Posted

what you need is a CT scan to map out the stones and a plan to remove them with a urologist

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.