Kidney stones and heartburn ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Anyone else with kidney stones had heatburn or acid reflux, I had the camera down but they couldn't find anything to cause the heartburn but an ultra sound to confirm the kidney stone. HELP

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Had a little bit of heartburn not much Kirsty but I do have one large kidney stone in left bottom of kidney . Did they say how big it is ? Hope it gets sorted for you keep in touch
    • Posted

Hi Lesley Ann, they found a 8mm stone in my lower left kidney, but getting pain on the other side now it's driving me insane been unwell since Dec now.

• Posted

Hi Kirsty

What they doing about the 8 20mm stone anything ? If you have pain in your right get another x ray but you can get secondary pain from left kidney on your right side too. My stone is 20mm 😔

• Posted

I had kidney stones all last year. Slight acid reflux but no heartburn.

Had stones removed by keyhole surgery at beginning of December.

You really need to sort this kidney stone out.

If you are not passing it then they can remove it surgically.

Take care and keep in touch

Sarah

• Posted

Hi Sarah how many kidney stones did you have removed by keyhole surgery. And how long were you in hospital for after surgery having mine week Thurs

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.