Kidney stones? Uti?

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi I’m 31 years old and about a month ago i started having this feeling of something stuck in the middle of my uretha. I’ve had this feeling before and it just always passed eventually. But then i started to notice i wasn’t urinating as strong as I usually do. i Also was having random ED all of a sudden. So I went to the doctors and had some test done. Urine, blood, and urine culture. All came back normal. No infection no nothing. Based off of what i explained to the doctor she thought i was passing kidney stones so i was giving Max flow. i took two of the pills and right away i started urinating normally and whatever i felt in the middle of my urethra moved down to the tip of my penis.

in the middle of the week i call my doctor to ask about the culture results and they came back normal and was told to stop taking the meds.

fast forward to now and it feels like pee or whatever is constantly at the tip of my penis. no discharge or urine because my underwear are always dry and i do not see anything at the opening of my penis.

what should i do next?

could this be a sti?

could this be a uti?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.