Kidneys

Posted , 3 users are following.

i had a absess attached to my kidney, it was removed a year ago and i still have a hole in my back where the surgery had been this tract goes into my kidney

i have it dressed three times a week but still it leaks nasty fluid they put in a stent from my kidney to my bladder to let it drain there through the urethia , the pain is awful, sitting bending walking the stent rubs on my kidney and bleeds it has been in for 3 months now and seems no improvement this is spoiling my life the urologist have said they are trying to save my kidney ?? anyone can advise if they have had this problem my urologist said i am only the 2nd in his 26 years !

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

get a second opinion! maybe go to er! This doesnt seem right. best of luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.