killer farts

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi

generally the only side effect is bad wind after i have eaten. However they are the farts to kill all other farts. The smell is horrendous!! I was at afriends house and we ahad all had a lovely meal and i let one go (tried to keep it in)well thank god they had a dog!!! Anyone else have this problem?

mel

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

uh huh killer farts! at least i can now get my own back on the stinky man in my life! :twisted:
  • Posted

I daren't let anything go, just in case it's not wind, therefore I end up with terrible tummy ache, until I get home and go and sit on the loo for 10 minutes - I turn the radio on so no-one can hear me :oops:
  • Posted

Farting is definately something I have done more of on these pills....to make it worse I had baked potato with baked beans for lunch at work yesterday.........suffice it to say my weight loss so far could be attributed to running to the toilet nipping my bum cheeks together in the desperate hope that I didnt disgrace myself. :oops:
  • Posted

OMG!! - I thought it was just me!!

Nice to know i'm not alone with this.. :oops:

it'll be worth it in the end methinks - 1st weigh-in on Tues 12th :o

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.