Kind of long story but pls help if you can!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Like 8 months ago I started having painful sex causing tears. i ended up having chlamydia that i was treated for. At the same time i was swab tested for HSV and it was negative. The pain never really went away though so I was tested again. i then found out i have BV so i took metronidazole. the irritation still didn't go away but tolerable. Then like a month later i did have an ulcer that came and went in like two days. Fast forward a month until now... i have been irritated but rarely in real pain until now so i havent gone back to the gyno. Right now my labia feels really swollen by my clitoris. basically, there are no visible bumps it just feel like a lot of pressure and sometimes dull pain. The entrance to my vagina also hurts like it did when i first went to the gyno for tearing. But there is nothing there. I haven't been having sex (out of fear of pain) but even inserting a tampon a little wrong causes pain

I'm going out of town so i won't see my doctor for like a month. and i know its better to do swab tests than blood but i haven't had anymore sores/ulcers. I've been scares herpes cause idk what else is left. (i've been tested for every other STI and had sex with two guys since the original swab test) any ideas if it sounds like it herpes??

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi did you find out what was wrong??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.