Kink in the bowel. Please help

Posted , 1 user is following.

Has anyone else had a kink in their bowel before?

One of my parents had cancer treatment over a decade ago and they have since struggled to hold themselves. They have gone to the Drs who have done all sorts of ultrasounds, cti's etc. and have discovered a kink in their bowel. they have said they cant do anything and they have to live with it.

I have googled it and it comes back that its dangerous and this should have an operation.

My question is has anyone else got this? What do you do to help the effects? They have anxiety when they go out in case they have an accident. If anyone can recommend a special diet they should look at or even exercises, if retraining the bowel could help.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.