kliofem

Posted , 7 users are following.

Has any one been on these ?

How do you think they are any bad side effects ?

I tried them a year ago found them to be the best for flushes but had bleeding/ brown discharge for 3 weeks so was changed to a different one I don't think a really gave them a chance

Thinking about trying again

Flushes getting me so down

Every 2 hour's awake last night

I'm so tired

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

if they worked for you before my love then give them another go.I havent heard of them im suffering like that at the moment I am about to try black cohosh to see if that helps

• Posted

Yes, I was on Kliofem. They worked a treat - until the bleeding started! I'm now on an assortment of, good quality (not supermarket) vits and mins and found sage leaf works quite well. Not as good as Kliofem but better than the alternatives!

I tried Black Cohosh,but it made me feel weird.

• Posted

Hi , I havent taken them , I took Soya Isoflavones, calmed everything down and stopped the flushes , have a look into them , i was on them 2 years .. 

• Posted

Just be careful where the Soy is from. So much of it now is GM. Which means, in this case, it is herbicde (Glyphosate) resistant. Glyphosate has been found in breast milk. It is an endocrine disruptor. You don't need THAT!eek

• Posted

Hi Bobbysgirl. As I've mentioned in previous posts, I too have used soya milk and soy isoflavens as in meno pace.

How do we find out if GM and do you know of any that are organically grown?

It seems a shame to be put off using soya products when a lot of menopause help books recommend it.

• Posted

That's a difficult one! If it is from the US (as most of it is) it is safe to assume it IS GM.

I think all you can do is look to see if it carries organic certification and hope for the best.

It is not the soy itself, it's the stuff it is sprayed with. It is highly toxic, I know, I am a gardener and I used to use it!!! I feel SO bad about that.

• Posted

Hi. I have been using Passionflower. What a Godsend. Lately my longtime symptoms have increased. I went to a Chinese gerbalist after work today and he prescribed a menopause relief tea and herbal medicine that addresses anxiety - which is what I deal with
    • Posted

Is the passionflower in a tablet form or a liquid. How do you take it? Thanks
    • Posted

Hi! I use capsules, but i also carry the tincture.smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.