Klonopin/Clonazepam or gabapentin or lyrica

Posted , 2 users are following.

i suffer from small fiber neuropathy. i currently take imipramine and was taking cymbalta with it but just stopped the cymblata which i weened off.

i have been having tremors the last few months along with chattering teeth. going off cymbalta did not help (thats what one of the drs thought was causing it. )when i take klonopin, i feel much better with no shakes but what used to take me 1mg now takes 2-3 mg. i dont do it every day but was going to ask the dr if i should try 1mg per day and see if it helps. the problem i see is the addiction. he had mentioned gabapentin or lyrica last time i saw him but those seem terrible to come off also.

any suggestions would be appreciated.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

gabapentin and pregabelin are now classified as controlled drugs. They have many serious side effects some irreversible bit drugs unresearched.

If u google reuben scott and lurica u will see the dr jailed for academic fraud.

also forums set up to expose thee drugs

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.