Klonopins twice a day qualtiest 1mg

Posted , 3 users are following.

Klonopins twice a day qualtiest 1mg is 3 times a day to much i think i build up a tolerence on it

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

i can only tell you about diazepam withdrawal. I have been on vaious doses for 23 yrs for dystonia. Diazepam is drug of choice. I was forced to go cold turkey due to new laws in U.s. due to opiod  epidemic.

I was not prepared for the extent or intensity of the withdrawal. I was d/c'd on april 10, and symptoms are still emerging.

Most significant are hyper sensativity of all the senes, including proprioception and oral food textures, and odors.

these symptoms are so severe, that they affect my ADL. I have been homebound since mid may, and though I received home based pt,pt,speech, and bathing assistance,therapies just increased my dystonia.

As you can gather, i am not only dealing with benzo withdrawal syndrome ,but with emerging dystonias as well.

I was told by many different therapists that it is  neurological ability to form new pathways in the brain. I have been put on hydroxyzine and a naturalpath suggested theatine as well. also electrolyte rehydration due to nausea and diaherrea.

I feel that it takes all of my energy to make it through the day.

I am also on sertraline rx 200mg/day, for 22 yrs.and though i want to d/c this as well, I am hesitant to add any more stress to my body.

Hoping that my story helps others as they withdrawal

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.