Knee and leg not right

Posted , 5 users are following.

4 mths since replacement got infection in leg lot of swelling from toes to groin,left leg goes out as if I'm knock kneed can't walk properly it just doesn't feel right.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Assume the infection has been treated. This will delay recovery but if it doesnt feel right get it checked. However, at 18 months I am great a lot of the time but still have days and even a week when it does not feel right - today is one of them hence I am back on this forum which is a great help but we are not doctors so if in doubt get checked out.
  • Posted

Have you been back to the hospital since your op which usually happens after 12 weeks if you are not happy I would go back to see them

• Posted

Hi Amesie

We know our bodies so go get some medicsl advice. Infections are awful and your recovery could be slowed because of this. Get on it lovee! X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.