Knee arthritis pain

Posted , 6 users are following.

My knees are particularly bad and the pain runs down my leg into my foot.  It doesn’t matter if I sit or stand it’s there constant.  Anyone else have it?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Had that pain prior to bilateral TKR. Actually just about everything hurt! A simple x-ray will determine how bad it is.
  • Posted

Pain can be referred from surprising places so if the condition of your knee doesn't explain everything you feel, consider there could be referred pain perhaps from your spine.

• Posted

I have just been diagnosed with advanced hip OA and was told that’s whats causing my knee pain.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.