Knee clicks every time I bend my knee or go up the stairs with knee pain, but caused by no injury?

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi,

A few years ago, my left knee started clicking and grinding every time I bend it or go up the stairs. There is also some slight knee pain as well all around the knee. This happens every day and exercises to relieve the pain, however, some exercises make it worse. The injury was not caused by any injury, however, it may have been overused in the gym. I haven't had any other problems with it other than the pain and clicking/grinding. Does anyone know what I might have when there was no injury involved?

Thanks for your help.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

THANKS FOR THE PLAN! I NEED TO HAVE THE TKR FIRST! VERY STUBBORN ABOUT AVOIDING THE INEVITABLE. KEEP TRYING TO REHABILITATE KNEE MYSELF AND IT KEEPS FLARING SO only a matter of time before one says enough is enough! BEST WISHES

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.