Knee pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

i have had an xray showing osteoporosis in my left knee but i have good movements in the joint and have had physio who just told me to do the exercises.

i get agonising burning pain in my knee intermittantly throughout the day which i can manage but this happens durin g the night and wakes me up several times .

painkillers do not touch the pain and i do not know what to do

any ideas tohelp me please

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I would go back to your doctor. have you seen an orthopedic surgeon?

• Posted

have been referred to MSK who have sent me for physio as first port of action but the physio has m ade the burning worse and i have another physio onthe 19th feb

gp has just passed me to msk

• Posted

i would go to an orthopedic Dr.

i had a lot of your same symptoms .

i had a TLKR last year. symptoms are totally gone now with my new knee. Have to suffer through 3 months of recovery but its well worth it feeling normal again.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.