Knee pain, Muscle twitching and Heart palpitations Help please!?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi, I'm 25 and have been getting knee pain for a while, It's really painful and causes Muscle twiching thoughtout my leg, sometimes both and is worse at night. Its like a stabbing pain in my knee going all the way up my leg and all the way down to the bottom of my feet.

I have gone to the Doctors and was told it could just be wear and tear on the knee, Meaning arthritis if i'm correct. My doctors have given me a appointment for a X-ray on my right leg.

However In the last week I have been getting a really bad click when I fully bend it, it don't hurt any more then normal during the click, but you can hear it.

I also have some small veins at the top of my legs that you can clearly see but theres not many.

I've Had a blood Test for RA and it did come back negative.

I also suffer from heart palpitations, and Back pain all the way around on the left side. Which both come and go.

Though Having a week of work has stopped the heart palpitations I'm still getting back pain on th left.

just to add I also suffer from IBS, acid reflux and irregular periods.

I just wanted to know if the Muscle twitching is normal for people who suffer from arthritis?

Or could the be something to do with nurves ?

Thanks for any help 😃

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.