Knee pain on other knee that was not operated on , new partial knee feeling good but since op the ot

Posted , 2 users are following.

has anyone experienced knee pain on the oppisite knee youve had surery on

my good knee is painful but wasint at first consultant says it due to putting all pressuare on it, but im 8 weeks post op now

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi I am 10 weeks post op. I had a partial knee (patellofemoral) and I Have experienced some twinges and aches in my good knee, which i never had before. I am putting it down to the fact I am still slightly limping. I have virtually full ROM in my op knee now but it is still a bit swollen which is restricting my walking ability. I have also now developed achy pain in my op knee at the back, as if my tendons are too tight. I am hoping it goes with more walking exercise and I have also started my static bike again. I will contact my consultant if it is still there in a couple of weeks though

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.