Knee pain, red throat, white tongue... 1 year now. Thoughts?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Still extremely tired with muscle pain... my thighs have muscle tremors that sometimes last for days. Knee pain comes and goes.

Throat is still red and tongue is white.

Ugh am I ever going to be normal? 😦

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi John,

that is along time to be dealing with your symptoms and pains, i hope you recover really soon. Im 5 months in so cant offer much advice but i am in the same boat as you with knee pain its one of my main issues. My knees are also crunching when walking up and down the stairs! my throat is red and it comes and goes every other week it gets tight my tongue swells, just a lot of pain around that area. i also get tremors in my legs so your not alone there, along with so many more issues. Hope you get better soon its a really horrible virus.

• Posted

Hi John,

This virus truly is awful and I can only imagine how beaten up and weary you must feel after a year of this. I went through the virus a number of years ago and went through a similar experience, and I just want to reassure you that things will get better.

The first year for me like you was a really awful one. I feel so unwell, drained, exhausted with constant low grade fever and all sorts of aches and pains. Like you I also went through a phase at a similar time to you with knee and joint pain.

My experience John was that Year 2 was one of recovery and SO much easier than the horrors of Year 1. It can come gradually though and I just hope and pray for things to get better for you. I believe that they will - I truly do given my own recovery experience and reading the recovery stories of many others who had struggled for a year or so and went on to make a full recovery. I know it was only down to God that I was able to get through it - and I believe God is going to get you through it too John.

Thinking of you and I strongly believe that a breakthrough is on its way for you - hang in there and just take each day as it comes and don't look too far ahead - God I believe will look after the bigger picture and help you get to full recovery with a little more time. Taking vitamins and herbs really helped me, let me know if you want me to post some of the supplements that helped me.

Hang in there John - praying for your healing today, in Jesus' name. I believe you will get through this hard time, I know words can't describe how painful an experience mentally and physically it is to go through this virus, my thoughts really are with you.

Craig

• Posted

sorry

im at 13+ mos

what are your other symptoms?

ive had a ton come/go

up down

zig zag

currently:

low back pain

legs feel weak at knees jelly like

achy all over at times

spine hurts

headaches

head clogs

anxiety (started lexapro,helping5mg)

tired but fatigue gone mostly

my legs low back pain have been my most persistant symptom

ive had what youve had months ago

came and went....

ive had a lot of good healing moments since 1yr

more than ever and closer together

but feel like thats gone again?

very confusing this thing

im doing more than four mos ago but am still beat up

i dont do much

just

walk out back twice/day sometimes three times

and light exercise just to help body even if it hurts

because at this point you have to move

i do not know what to do

i eat perfect

supplement etc

im out of ideas

seems like is this it?

wishing i could improve and keep improving instead of backsliding as to keep moral up?

i take 800 mg of Acyclovir too

not sure if it helps but trying to stay consistant

eat so clean

message me if you want to know more details

i truly think eating junk might heal me

as all im doing seems pointless-:-)

the only control i have is what i put in my body so

i want to do all i can

i hope things get better soon for all of us.....

• Posted

ps i have no throat issues

fingers crossed

im 39/ when hit now 40

8/14/18

got sick

night before doing yoga working normal felt perfect!?

i had white toungue mos back

brushed with coco oil

went away

antimicrobial properties and antifungal worked like a charm

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.