Knee replacement

Posted , 8 users are following.

image went for a nap tonight on sofa woke up with my knee like this very painful its been over a year since i had it done

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

wow it looks terribly inflamed. I think you may need to visit a doctor

• Posted

What the heck?!?, is it swollen? I would go to the dr that did your knee. good luck!, sorry your in pain.😫

• Posted

did you have a day of lot of activity ? i would ice and elevate right away,

• Posted

had ice packs on it resting it didnt do much yesterday xx

• Posted

its been 8 months since my TKR and my knee is always swollen....looks similar to yours

• Posted

it be 2 years next march for mine got my pre op on the 12th this month for other one to be done

• Posted

its looking alot better so think it be fine x

• Posted

I would try and go back to the consultant who did your knee replacement.

This happened to me about 18 months ago with the knee that was replaced in 2012.

Saw the same consultant and again he was absolutely excellent and sorted it out.

Take care and keep in touch

Sarah

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.