Kudzu Root UPDATE

Posted , 27 users are following.

I am so excited I can hardly contain myself at times.  I started taking kuduz a herbal anti-alcohol support last Tuesday.  The angushish, depression, fear, and downright horror of thinking I was doomed to be a drunk the rest of my life disappeared to a hypomanic feeling of feeling fantastic ever since.  I had struggled daily for 4 months relaspse not being able to put the bottle down and getting extremely depressed about it.  Last night i was looking at some videos of a party i had and i wasn't drinking but friends in video were.  Mental trigger came and said i want one last drink before monday when i go looking for a career and wanted to see how the kudzu reacted with the beer,  Went to store bought 2 24OZ. beers at percent alcohol. i got home and it took me 4 hours to drink one.  my manic high immediately went out the frickin window and felt no buzz but worse.  it ruined my high.  i really am astonished.  today is sunday there are 2 24oz beers left and i honest to God don't want them  this is a first for me since i was 15 and a chronic blackout drinker from the get go once i put it in my body.  I am 53 years old.  Then i see where a member of this group had the same experience like the thought of drinking magically dissapears.   I want to go buy a case of this herb cause parnoid they may take if off the market if word gets out.  No money for the doctors, pharmacetical companys and the police force.  It is giving me the opportunity to look at the devestation of what alcohol as done to me and do some writing that i could never do before and work on mental belief that alcohol is the answer.  Started a drinking diary as Paul suggested.  I hope i don't break the rules and someone says i am promoting a product but i have no invested interest in kuduzu just the desire that others maybe helped to not have so much pain as i did.  thanks group!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 likes, 54 replies

54 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi,

I've just started taking kudzu root today, hoping that it works for me. I drink red wine every single day which I've realised has got to stop sad

• Posted

Hi, I hope it works for you. I will say that it has reduced the need for me physically although if you do have emotional issues it is worth geetting some help so both combined work. I think some people just get into habit of drinking and if thats the case it will maybe work on its own. In other words its something you enjoy but you know you do too much. Others have massive reasons behind the drinking which do need to be looked at. I do feel different on kudzu, no doubt , even a smoking way, however i know im not in a good place mentally. So t is still a bit hard because so many things are not right now.  It has though helped though and often i found it quite bizzare how much it changed the way i feel physically, which is a big thing! Have a look on here for research and also on google than decide what you are going to buy. Goog luvk and keep me posted x
    • Posted

Sorry i have just reaslised that you already have it, good luck again
    • Posted

How did you get on with the Kudzu?? 
    • Posted

absolutely nothing, still drinking if anything the more I try and stop, the more I drink, and it cost me £46.00 so not very happy really. I upped the amount to 4 capsules and still nothing, am thinking these are scam kudzu and I'm broke.  I guess when my finances are better I will try the ones you got.  Really good for you if its helping x

• Posted

Yes i would say i felt something which at the time I thought would really, really help but after a while i began to drink again. However I am still taking them. I have stopped drinking for the last 6 days by basically trying to change the way i think about alcohol. It seems they do work for some and not for others, some do say that they are the best thing ever, whether that has continued I dont know for sure. If you dont think they are working, i would give it a miss and maybe try seeing your doctor if you can. There are other ways to change this. Sorry they didnt work for you. I personally have been under massive, massive stress and maybe they were just not strong enough for me. Maybe your the same? 

I honestly do think alcohol is poison right now and i am determined to never ever go back to it. I dont want it anymore, dont get me wrong had a craving last night and was so close to going to the shop but it passed after a couple of hours. Be strong. I suppose they were never going to be a miracle, it has to come from us too and i can honestly say i really was not in the right place to maybe give them their best shot. Its taken me a month of pure hell to start picking myself up again. Managed to pour a hidden bottle of vodka down the sink the other day which even a few weeks ago i could never have done. I am not, i swear going back to it. Whether you need some meds from docs or maybe some sort of talking therapy I dont know,  I did go to a womens alcohol group today etc which helps to talk and hear other peoples stories..Hope things get better for you xxx

• Posted

I came across this site yeesterday. I woke up that's my first morning beer as usual and wondered how long this vicious cycle would go on . As usual crying with my head in my hands but unable to stop drinking I did everything that I can as I do every single morning every day to search for any answers at all to break me out of this . I was recently laid off of work and ever since then my routine is wake up with panic attacks at 3 AM shaking and immediately crack a couple of beers to ease the pain I knew there had to be something I could try to break out of this mold . So I was very inspired I have called herbalists I have called everyone that I can't trying to find a whole list stick herbal remedy to help with my cravings and with drawl symptoms I took a dose yesterday and of course of those this morning I still want to drink the beer I don't want to drink the beer but I want to drink the beer it makes no sense but hopefully it will start to ease the cravings and I was wondering if anybody had any ideas on how to conquer the with drawl symptoms with natural herbs ?

• Posted

Angel I find that franinsence oil helps me alot with anziety. I dab some on my wrists and sniff it, and my skin absorbs it also.  Unfortunately not all essential oils are the same quality, just as all Kudzu is not the same quality. I read a study Harvard did on Kudzu and they measured all kinds of BP. blood health, before during and after the study. There were no negative health resulths,  and yes, the test subjects drank less.

• Posted

My boyfriend has a serious drinking problem and I have been reading up on kudzu. Can you tell me what brand you use and how you use it as in dosing?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.