Kumar Kunde

Posted , 2 users are following.

Has anybody had this consultant to remove there cyst? If so how did it go?

Trying to get as much information as possible.

Thanks in advance

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sara, I had Mr Kunde remove a bartholin cyst abscess yesterday and saw him for two consultations before hand. He is definitley more the quietly kind, serious type of gynae than one of the eccentric ones-which I think is a good thing, I like people being serious 'down there'! I know it's a different procedure but I felt I was in very safe hands at all points and from what I can see (I need to stop googling horror recovery stories!) he's done an excellent job as there has been barely any bleeding. So it's probably best to hear from someone that has had your procedure but I can definitely vouch for him as a safe pair of hands. His bio is also great too. I wish you all the best.
    • Posted

Thanks Hun. I've only has one consultation but he is so quite was not sure. But he is very senior so I'm glad I have him. Thanks for the response. How long did it take for you to book surgery? 
    • Posted

I thought the same after the first consultation! The second he was more chatty and then before and after the surgery (he came to see me in the recovery room) he was lovely, I think it's just his nature. You are right-he's really senior and it seems like ovarian cysts are his speciality too. I saw him on Monday, then he said he'd see me again on Thursday (after blasting it with ultra strong antibiotics) and if no improvement he'd do the treatment that Friday, so it was all lined up and did go ahead on the Friday.  So really fast-but then again I think my cyst removal is a only a 30 minute procedure so I don't want to give you false hope, but him and his secretary (who is lovely too), do seem to want to get you sorted straight away. 
    • Posted

I think mine will take slightly longer. I have to go and get a scan next week. Then go back to him to discuss scan reports. Then after that will surgery take place. He did say he will not remove my ovary but he did say all should be well as long as there is no scar tissue. So fingers crossed my ovary heals up well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.