L-Arginine for Neuropathy seems to work

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have horrible neuropathy in my feet. I'm not diabetic. I've probably tried everything that has ever been posted here. I googled L-Arginine for another problem. Found out it was also good for neuropathy. I've been taking the NOW brand for a few weeks. It's called double strength. Each tablet is 1000MG. I take 3 a day. You can even take more than that. I have 75% less pain mostly all the time. Sometimes I have brief bad pain but it doesn't last. I waited a few weeks to post this. I wanted to be sure. You might want to give it a try. They stuff has many other benefits.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You should also try Ginkgo Biloba and Niacin (Vitamin B3). They work wonders for me.

• Posted

That is very interesting - I also have non diabetic neuropathy in my feet and legs.

Is this quite safe, any side effects?

• Posted

Feel free to google it. Websites say its considered safe. If you have high BP or take meds for BP, this may lower it even more. That happens to be a bonus for me as my BP is high and meds don't help much. This helps very much.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.