LA Blisters

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi ladies! So I recently found a few blisters and I know that is something that might happen. I started off with just a white patch and I have been using my steroid cream but the white patch never went away. I think it might have even gotten bigger ! 😢😢 But now I have these blisters and I don't know how to make them go away. Will the steroid cream help? I plan to call my OB tomorrow to discuss this but I'm kind of freaking out and I don't want it to get any worse.

Please help.

Thanks in advance!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Steroids thin the skin. It causes me to have peeling on fire skin. Purple Red also. I never use CLOBETASOL. 3 day disaster. By prescription is for short term use... however some doctors don't have the experience in this horrible affliction to think outside the CLOBETASOL box.

• Posted

Thank you for speaking up about the steroids, everyone keeps saying I have to get them and it is the only thing that works, but I have been reading about ALOT of side effects? I am newly diagnosed 10 days ago, hv no prescription as of yet ( Dr away for 6 weeks, and I’m on vacation) , so I hv just been using Eumaid Max and moisture control barrier cream. Itching is at a 1-2 and pain is at a 0-1. My next Dr appt isn’t until July 24 and I’m hoping to clear this up by then. But now I am freaking out about “labial fusing” and “ clitoral malformation”- do I HAVE to be on a steroid?? Your thoughts? 
  • Posted

Hi Tank!  I'm in a bit of hell right now so can't help you.  I'm at a loss as to what to do right now. Can't see my GYN until the end of the month.  

• Posted

Hang in there Susan! Sorry you are going through hell and hoping it gets better soon. Eumaid Max homeopathic cream is working pretty well for  me, along with baking soda baths. 
    • Posted

I will try that too.  I'm worried about the labia fusing and what to do and if it can be undone. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.