Labia spots

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi I've been going through peri for 5 years or so but in last year I keep getting spots or cysts on my labia been to docs they don't seem to concerned,anyone else suffering with this symptom?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sarah - i have not but think you should rather get a second onion on this?
  • Posted

Hi Sarah, I used to get them all the time but since I've been taking adrenal supplements to help balance hormones the cysts have gone away. 

• Posted

I get them off and on like vaginal pimples and they get very sore to touch, I use Polysporin (antibiotic Cream) and within a few days it clears it up. I get them sometimes two at a time but usually 1. Some months I get them and some months I don't. 

• Posted

Sarah, 

My guess is this the start of vaginal atrophy and dryness.  Every woman is so different, but that's where I'd start.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.