LABRYNTHITIS OR BPPV? & PROCHLOPERAZINE ADVICE!

Posted , 1 user is following.

Good evening everyone, I had a miscarriage a month ago and afterwards bad stress from family members.. a few days later headaches, and dizziness. I am single parent so went straight to GP didnt even look at me just a phone conversation said i have either BPPV or Labrynthitis. Ended up in hospital as another doctor thought maybe neurological or something sinister! all bloods came back fine just high blood pressure which normally is low! doc gave me prochlorperazine and sent me home and said to ask for referall to ENT. so ive been doing my own research it seen BPPV is slightly different to Labrynthitis ? here are my symptoms:

1. Head&ears feeling full

2. Feeling want to’pop’ my ears on a plane.

3. Dizziness & drunk feeling constantly

4.brain fog.. forgetting my words

5.Few headaches

i feel like im on a boat 24/7 and it doesnt stop what does this sound like ? ive been told also the meds im on can slow down recovery too so ive taken a fee days and they have a little as i have to cope for my children! Im resting, eating better and trying to accept this for now

any advice would be much appreciated , i am struggling to cope thankyou x

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.