Ladies

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi can anyone advise me I have Just checked myself and found a small red sore having trouble getting a appointment  very worried.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

HI Val... are you talking about an open raw skin red, or a dark red probably filled with blood red sore?   Either way, I've experienced both and they both will resolve with care and tenderness, borax bath, and aloe or other favorite emollient, vitamin D3 and other nutritional support etc.  I think the most disheartening part of this whole thing is just when I've got things feeling well and being a "good girl" with my food choices - all of a sudden things reverse course - dang. 

Keeping on, keeping on...   

• Posted

yes what i have is just like a blood blister doc says it should go she gave me clob

thank you for taking the time to help me.

• Posted

Hi Val, sores are on the list of the many Lichen Sclerosus symptoms and so there is no need to panic. It should go away in a few days but if it doesnt then you should see a doctor then. Just bathe it and put something like Desitin cream on it which normally helps.

• Posted

thank you for that i have been to doctors today and she told me it was ok and as you said

it should go in a few days.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.