Ladies Please Help!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello ladies. Ive been in peri for about 4 years Im 43 now. In September I completely missed a period. October came And i spotted for about 8 days then bled for about 10 days still not my normal bleed but heavier then spotting. Two weeks went by and Im sorry Tmi but was using the bathroom and was a little constipated started to spot again and thought this is the start to my November period. That lasted about 4 days and again extremely light but more than spotting if that makes sense. Then on Monday I had hanky panky lol with the hubby next day i started to bleed very lightly. This has been going on for 3 days now and again extremely light. I have made an appointment but they can not see me until December 28th!!! Does this sound familiar to anyone. Normally my breast usually left gets incredibly tender before my period I havent had that. At this point Im scared of the big C word. If anyone has bled like this or is familiar I would love to hear it. MY prior paps have been normal but last one I got was almost 2 years now. Please help because at this point Im scared.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I have no missed a period yet (45). However, I have had lots of spotting and heavy periods two weeks apart. I started to get nervous and went to the OBGYN. I had an internal ultrasound that was normal. The doctor said, "Sometimes it gets worse before it gets better." So, I think you should get it checked to be sure, but not to worry. I even started spotting at ovulation and before and after my period. I never had that before. Everything became chaotic two years ago when I had my first migraine with aura. It has been downhill every since and I have had lots of scary symptoms, mostly with my vision. Oh, and lately it's been seeing stars when I stand up after bending down. I wish I knew what was wrong with me. I just want to cry.

• Posted

Thank you for replying. Im having loafs of anxiety today. I actually feel like I did 3 years ago with the anxiety. Yesterday I was extremly angry at everyone for no reason. Today I am super anxious and want to cry. I also in the last hour have started to bleed a little heavier. Ugh.. I do have an apt but not til Dec 28th which is still a ways away. Earliest they can see me. Ever since the missed period in Sept things havent been right. And I also want to cry today it just seems all over whelming.

• Posted

I'm sorry. I have had terrible anxiety this week. I wish we all felt better. It is terrible to suffer this way.

• Posted

i have had this before. i also have VERY tender breast on the left side with my period but when i spot weirdly like that i don't.

• Posted

It is so crazy what hormones do. One min fine and next a basket case at least Thats how i feel.

• Posted

yes! an no one gets it but someone going threw the same. my friends all think im nutts because they dont have the crazy symptoms.

• Posted

hi I had the same but now my periods are regular! I was having them every 21 days and then bleeding/spotting. Ruled out ovarian C. Had gynaecology and internal ultrasound all normal. I had two polyps removed which was the cause of spotting. My periods are so heavy and then normal another month which last for 10 to 14 days! Its good you've got an appointment to get everything checked out. Good luck with the 28th.

Keep us posted

• Posted

Hi Sandee Thanks for the reply. Yes for tge last 3 months my periods have been Wonky as heck! Im either missing spotting or bleeding for longer bouts. I had a 4 day spotty period that stopped 7 days later I started to spot again but that turned into full bleeding now for 7 days. I have no idea whats going on. My periods wrte always normal and normal flow neither heavy ir light if that makes sense. My anxiety is through the roof and even while bleeding symptoms still persist when normally they stop once I start bleeding. And Ive noticed that sorry Tmi but my period has a more rusty iron smell weird. Ugh cant wait to see the doctor but still have to wait a whole other month.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.