Ladies please help what could this be ??

Posted , 26 users are following.

Hello , im sorry for the picture but i just took a look inside my vagina hole and the surroundig of my opening hole looks white. Does this look normal ??or what can be the cause of it ? thank you 😃 image

2 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

It looks normal. Why, what's your concern?

• Posted

my concern was the white skin color on the opening of my vagina its doesnt look pink as i assumed it supposed to look . but thanks !

• Edited

hey, that to me looks like something called VP. its a really common issue and is not an STD or STI. i had exactly what you have in the opening of my vagina back in december and it went away on its own. i would still try and get an opinion from a gyno just to ease your anxiety, but i know its tough to see a doctor right now due to COVID.

• Edited

Hi im currently freaking out because im going through the same thing. for some reason it looks whiter. im so scared right now image

im sorry for the image if it is disturbing

• Edited

I have something called Lichen Sclerosus. It causes the area around your vulva to look white. It also creates itching.

Please look it up. My oncologist identified it after my doctor thought it was a yeast infection or something similar. He recognized it and said that most doctors don't know what it is because it's very rare. It can turn cancerous.

Don't want to scare you. Just want to educate anyone out there to pursue an answer if you have this symptom because the doctor may not know how to treat it let alone recognize it.

Hope it's not what you have. FYI the Lichen Sclerosus wasn't why I was at the oncologist. That was uterine Cancer. Fun Fun 😦

• Posted

this is happening to me rn but is not only on my vagina hole is near my clit and im getting scared can someone help me and tell me what this is!!!!!

• Edited

Nothing screaming concern from this image. One a little less zoomed in would help though.

I assume the whiteness is not a liquid coating that is removable by wiping?

• Posted

Nothing screaming concern from this image. One a little less zoomed in would help though.

I assume the whiteness is not a liquid coating that is removable by wiping?

• Edited

hiya im really worried about the bits circled i Haven’t noticed them before but only recently. i am unable to go to a GP due to covid and lock down so anyones opinion would be helpful 😃 I am not sexually active never have been nor has someone been down there i haven’t experienced itching or Burning sensations and no smell ??? (any help)

• Posted

This second image is most helpful and really makes this look like a harmless case of vestibular papillomatosis, which is perfectly normal and nothing to be worried about. No treatment is required unless they grow significantly and/or cause you pain, perhaps it you choose to become sexually active.

Its a common condition, and the rest of your vulva looks normal and healthy too.

• Posted

thankyou so much been stressing about this since i noticed it 😕 still not the prettiest sight but as long as it not causing me pain or discomfort i guess ill try get to a GP as soon as they let me

• Edited

I dont think genitals can ever be said to be 'the prettiest sight', and yet the human race continues a pace. Fear not, yours still looks better than at least 50% of the population 😉

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.