Lady physiotherapy session?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi there everyone, I had, hopefully, my 4th & last physiotherapy session today. All good & my therapist has put me on SOS discharge. Which means I have a month, if before 16th April I have any problems I can ring & make an appt. If not on 16th April I will be discharged from physiotherapy!

So it's a 🎉 Celebration 🎊 Yay

So pleased 😁 😁😁

Marilyn 

XX

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Ohh dear just seen the typo at the top of that post!! Should have read Last physiotherapy session!

Stupid ****** phone!

XX

• Posted

Happy that you are happy!

Good luck in your continued recovery.

Ten days post op I have just had my staples out and my first physio today.

A long way to go yet for me.

• Posted

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!  Now it's time to start rebuilding your dead quads, glutes and core...

https://patient.info/forums/discuss/post-tkr-exercising-565527

What????  You though you were done????  Not a chance.  Phase 2...GO!!!

• Posted

Yep!! I was given more exercises to do as well, so now I have lunges as well as the squats & the stairs. First the pool for some water walking (that's in not on!!) then next stop the gym!!! I always did badminton, aerobics & things like jazzercise as I HATE the gym! But needs must I suppose! Watch this space 

Marilyn 

XX

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.