Lansoprazole

Posted , 2 users are following.

Please can I have some reviews on lansoprazole if anyone  has used or using it please,just been  put on this for acid reflux and swallowing problems,thanks 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello I'm taking it have been for about four years it's a good drug to heal but I s no longer working for me it depends on how long you need to take it for 

• Posted

NO ive been  ok on them but everyone's different the only way to find out is try them 

• Posted

OK just hope they don't take to long to work,been taking them for two weeks now and my symptoms seems to getting a little worse 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.