laporoscopy cyst removed- bad tummy :( advice peas

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi,

I had a large cyst (8x7)removed by laprosocopy about 2.5 weeks ago. My tummy is really funny. I need the loo (for number2) about 4-5 times a day . I feel like I need to go most of the day esp after exercising and eating. Is this common...will it settle?

Thankyou

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

hi think you should go see your doctor ,prob nothing ,also remember your insides been messed with let me know how u get on mags x
  • Posted

hi one thing mine took ages to feel better ,hope this helps ,you can read about ,I have posted a few messages ,tc mags x
  • Posted

Did you have the same margaret?
  • Posted

hi Victoria I had to be cut about 10inches ,they removed a huge dermoid attached to my ovary,i had both ovaries removed,that was last march 2013,it took ages for me to be myself again,and yes my bowels were not normal,but im fine now,i have bikini line scar hardly noticed,i would say it took weeks to be normal again,one thing rest ,but go see your gp she or he will help,but your be good as new soon tc mags x
  • Posted

Thankyou. How long roughly til you felt normal bowel wise ( rougjly) x
  • Posted

hi ages ,but then I did suffer with my kidney to,and had an operation on that in last October,so maybe few more weeks tc mags x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.