Laproscopic hysterectomy 26/2/20 & issues having intercourse.

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi, Can anyone help me.

Had op as per title & @ 6 1/2 weeks had intercourse & bled, back to gyny to find sutures didn't dissolve so didn't heal & had to have them cut out @ 8 weeks & pen sealed shut & back to another 6 weeks doing nothing. Tried intercourse @ 6 1/2 weeks yet this time it was like an elastic band exploding, excruciating pain & bleeding. Back to gyny 10 days later to check n all apparently healed so couldn't explain bleed or feeling of snapped elaeband. Forward 3 weeks from check up n same issue again this sunday so GP visit. Speculum, swabs taken but apparently all healed! No one can explain why or what is happening n its ruining my sex life n worrying me sick!

Anyone else suffered this n can shed light on it?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.