Larger bumps on glans

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello,

Throughout the past couple months, I have noticed 2 larger bumps/welts on my glans. There is no pain or itching. In fact, didn't really notice I had them until I felt the raised sections.

About a year ago I had some glans problems that could have been balanitis or some fungal infection. I had extreme dry skin which constantly flaked off. Glans would be very sensitive and even crack/bleed on occasion. I currently have not had these symptoms for 9+ months.

These welts seem to shrink at times and during stimulation, they appear to get larger and look a bit white. Since they are flash color, might be hard to see, but the feeling is very noticeable. Any thoughts?

Moderator comment: I have deleted the links to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. Users can upload images directly to this site by using the image icon at the top of reply boxes.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Edited

imageimage

• Posted

Wanting to know if the pics are clear. I tried searching through dozens of pages and couldn't find similar symptoms. Any help is appreciated.

• Posted

hi Ethan

can you take some more photos

even with an erection as well?

• Edited

imageimageimageimage

Tried taking more pics, but camera lens is a bit busted. In the one pic I am pulling back the sink a bit and the bumps are more noticeable. I also tried to get some light angled as they are a bit shiny.

I can't recall when these exactly started because I only noticed the raised texture by feeling since there was no pain, itching, discomfort.

• Posted

I have something very similar to that last picture. sort of reddish and raised like a welt when the glans was swollen. Still have a couple red marks on the side. don’t always trust doctors and was hoping to get some opinions here.

• Posted

Added more pics but didn't seem to get any replies. Any help?

• Posted

Been a couple weeks with no response after adding requested pics. Any help is appreciated.

• Posted

IT IS NECESSARY TO DO DEMON SKIN DERMATOSCOPY. DIFFERENTIATE WITH FOCAL LYMPHOSCLEROSIS. ANYWHERE IT'S NOT SCARY

• Posted

Thanks for the response. I am going to my PCP this week, and I will mention the items you said. Is this something that a doctor would look at and dismiss as HPV? I don't want to be "that guy" and try to talk on a doctor's level.

• Posted

Follow up. Went to two different doctors. The first doctor to see this was my PCP. He didn't know what it was, but then saw my pearly penile papules and said I have a case of genital warts. I explained I had these PPP for 20+ years, well before any sexual contact. He admitted this is not his area of expertise and wanted me to go to urologist.

The urologist said what I had was PPP and dismissed the welts. Worried that the other Drs notes were too focused on the papules... I explained my concern wasn't the PPP but the welts on the glans. He said that he specializes in issues that are cancerous or more infectious diseases. He was 100% confident what I had wasn't dangerous, but also had no idea what it was. I talked about LYMPHOSCLEROSIS as that what forum member aboyko stated, and he said this would be better suited for dermatologist.

These welts have stayed consistent for at least 4 months now. Still no pain, no itching, no adverse problems. If I didn't see them, I wouldn't know there was anything out of the ordinary.

I am guessing I will head off to a 3rd doctor now. If I had to put some good news to this, both seemed to not really care about the welts.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.