Laser treatment for vaginal atrophy?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Has anyone tried laser treatment for vaginal dryness.? And with success? 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

HI Felis yes i had my first of 3 treatments a month ago. I'm in the UK. There are 7 clinics in this country where they do the NU-V treatment. The clinics are run purely by professional women dealing with all aspects of vaginal health. This treatment goes deeper than the Mona Lisa laser therapy. It takes a few weeks to start to see any differences as the collegen and new blood take time pumping around the area to heal the wounds made by the laser and plump things up.. My atrophy is quite bad so i know i am going to need the 3 treatments. I have the second after Xmas. There is no other cure for vaginal atrophy. There is absolutely nothing i haven't tried 100%. I'll keep you updated. Its £1000 for the three treatments. It will still cost £1000 for 2 treatments and you get the third free if you need it .

• Posted

THANKYOU so much DOTSIE for your feedback. The cost is very similar here in AUSTRALIA? Is it painful at all? I am keen to try this treatment as the estriol cream does not do that much to relieve the atrophy.

PLEASE let me know how you get on.It is on my list for next year!

• Posted

Hi Felis it was uncomfortable but not painful .. i think everyone is different.I think my second treatment will be my turning point. I certainly will keep you updated but it will be a slow journey. Wait to hear from me next year xx

• Posted

will wait to hear from you next year. Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS.xx

• Posted

Hi is this laser treatment the same procedure as the Mona Lisa procedure for VA and if so could you give me the addresses of the clinics, I live in the west midlands and had mine carried out in London I was hoping to find somewhere closer, many thanks

• Posted

Look up Mona Lisa treatments here on Patient. Several woman have tried it with varying results.

• Posted

Thanks BEVERLEY I will do just that. THIS FORUM is so helpful.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.