Lashing out all the time

Posted , 4 users are following.

Before christmas i found out that my bf had a drunken fumble wth my best firend while i was in bed, she came on to him and he was just being stupid I want to move past this with him,but i just seem to lash out on him all the time I never went to work today i just stayed home did nothing and cried I hate treating him like this but its driving me insane My anxiety has gone through the roof, im having daily panic attacks im not eating anymore I just want this feeling gone, can anyone help!

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Have you talked to him about it. Has he said he's sorry?  If your'e friend came on to him, aren't you annoyed with her?  Maybe you are deflecting your'e anger at her onto him?
    • Posted

I'm refusing to speak to her! She was texting him the next day I wasn't aware she told me 2 days before Christmas in front of my little boy "to clear her conscience" xx
  • Posted

You have every right to be angry at and her there is no time line to move on from something like that and you shouldn't feel guilty for being angry you have done nothing wrong if he loves you he will take what's coming to him and work hard to regain your trust
  • Posted

Before you do or act please try a method I have used regularly and so far has served me well. Go away from everyone for an hour or so with a pen and paper, then try to 'just' look at your boyfriend and your love for him, try and put a price on what you have is

£100 £1000 £10,000 or even £100,000 or is it in the relms or

lottery win. I think this is the first question that you have to ask

yourself. When you have your answer, you can work out how

hard you are prepared to work and how long you are prepared to work for that value. ( I know we all profess to want to win the lottery but that is only at the cost of £2.. ) Try it it should give you a cool head and put you in charge of your own life, you are obvious in love to react the way you have,. Put yourself first and to have someone to love, and to be loved is special and not to be discarded easily

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.