Last period

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi ladies

i turned 50 earlier this year and had my final period in September. however im getting cold flashes that cause my entire body to shiver and then i get hot. the hot spells last longer that the cold. anyone else get this ? i also found that i feel more light headed now, my heart feels like its racing. my left arm still pains me,( i have a cyst filled with clear fluid, related to tennis elbow the doctor told me. i have to go and get it drained.

anyone else developed a cyst in the left soft area where your elbow meets your upper arm? and if so, was it a routine doctor office visit?

trying to make sense out of all this weird changes my body is going through now

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I am cold but my iron was low due to heavy periods. Since your last period was Sept-- not sure you have an iron problem.. I have heard others say that they are cold with the shivers so I know your not alone.

• Posted

Strange things can happen to you when your body is changing. Things that were once simple can now appear complicated. I am so sorry you are having to deal with this I will send you a prayer. The Lord is with you and he hears your cries and He cares. The hot/cold flashes can be so HORRIBLE and uncomfortable try breathing 4-7-8 it works on relaxing you and helps with stress and anxiety.

• Posted

hello! i have sinovial liquid in my inner elbow. it s swollen since April 2019. i did an mri and discovered the liquid. i have pain on my left side, shoulder, arm, elbow, fingers and my breast is bigger and painful. i am still having regular periods and all the doctors are saying i am not perimenopausol. i did all the possible tests, all autoimune and nothing. how is your elbow now and the pain overall?

• Posted

no more pain but my left breast is more swollen, i had to stop drinking coffee entirely. and i found myself a soft bra which i literally live in , i take it off only to shower and wash it , then back on again. i cant even wear my sexy bra's anymore or dress up. i hope this too will pass.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.