Late period

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi

Has anyone here experienced changes on your period? I was due 4 days ago and still nothing apart from bloating which is not even too bad now. Thanks

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

mine was due when i started on these and i didn't get it till the other day which is almost a full month. it is a common side effect apparently. smile
    • Posted

Ah ok! Thank you. I have an iud so i think the chances are very very minimal but still i was starting to worry! Thank you
  • Posted

Mine have been all over the show, on for 2 days off for 2 days on for a week off for 3 days and so on.  Very annoying.  But as already said it is a common side effect xx
  • Posted

yep they do i think i had a 40 day cycle when i first started but it does come back normal after the first one or two x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.