Late period

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello! I'm dealing with a situation that stresses me me out a lot.

Period is 5 days late. I'd like to mention the fact that my period is around 25-26 days apart, never regular, sometimes even 24 or 27 days. I had my last period on the 29th of January and it lasted for 5 days, and it was 21 days apart from my last period. Between 6th-12th of February I had sex with my boyfriend who was visiting me.

In the past few weeks I've been stressed and went through a hard time due to work, exams and different discussions. On top of that, I went down with a flu.

I haven't taken a pregnancy test yet, I have no pregnancy or period symptoms.

What can be the cause?

Thank you.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

it could just be stress hun, please try to relax and if noting in say a week maybe get a test to rule it out

• Posted

hello

If you have sex in an unprotected manner, your risk of pregnancy is high. I recommend you to do a pregnancy test

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.