Late period, Brown discharge, negative pregnancy test….PLEASE HELP, I need some advice

Posted , 2 users are following.

Okay so, my last period was 25th- 29th Dec. I had sex January 1st and took morning after one hour after sex. i started bleeding very lightly, more like spotting the 5th of January and it stopped 7th of January. When i just started spotting it felt like i was having my period all over again but i knew it couldnt have been that because my period ended the week before so i didnt pay it much mind as i read that vaginal bleeding/spotting is a side effect of morning after pill/plan b. After taking the morning after and spotting for 3 days my period was due on the 27th of January and it did not come. I took a pregnancy test the 4th of February and it came back negative. Now, today is the 7th of February and i've been getting brown discharge since the 2nd of February. At first i thought it was just my period coming on..........

i had sex the 3rd of February and I bled. After sex, i was bleeding...my stomach felt slightly bloated so i thought it brought down my period because

1. I was spotting and that a sign of my period starting and
  2. sometimes having sex and an orgasm can bring on your period.

But sadly, the next day the bleeding stopped...and i was spotting. The Brown discharge has clots in it. its not even coming out on my panty. i have to insert my finger and swab to see the discharge.

i have no pain, no discomfort, no itching or burning and no scent.

i have no idea whats happening and i really just want my period to come.

Any advice? Tips?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Possible blockage. Red and yellow make brown, so it could be a period with infection.

• Posted

Hey!

So I started taking medroxyprogesterone (10th Feb). I was still bleeding up until Saturday night. Sunday morning(13th) the bleeding stopped and I started spotting really lightly…like my discharge was creamy white with hits of brown.

On Monday I was back to normal. I completely stopped spotting and bleeding and my discharge came back to normal. Creamy white discharge.

My dose was 5mg for 5-10 days. My 10th day/ my last day was Yesterday but i stopped on Friday. This morning i woke up and i was spotting on my underwear and when i wiped there was blood. So im thinking that my period came. however im not getting any cramps or anything like i usually do which is weird....please tell me, Am i overthinking it? Or should i wait until tomorrow to see if it comes down heavier like normal?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.