Lately I have been suffering with stomach ache after eating, what could this be ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

This results in me vomiting to feel better. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi you might have a bacteria in the stomach and it's what's making you feel sick?

check with your doctor if symptoms don't go away.

good luck

• Posted

Go to a gastroenterologist and get tested for HPylori bacteria (ulcers). It can be cured. You will most likely need an endoscopy so that the gastroenterologist can see your esphogus and stomach and take cultures for bacteria, parasites, etc.
  • Posted

Hi, thank you for replying. It has been a very depressing week for me because of the inability to eat anything. I have an appointment with the my Gp today to get some sort of medication to help treat this condition. No, I have not tried liquid probiotics. I wild definitely look into purchasing some if the problem continues. At the moment I am trying out silicon gel. Has anyone tried it before, does it help this condition?
  • Posted

Sorry wrote the name of the product wrong it is silicolgel. 
  • Posted

I was given omepreole from my gp last week it was really effective. However, I was starting to feel like I could not do anything without feeling anxious and this was starting to get depressing so. I thought that I should stop taking the medication because my nerves was perfectly fine before I took this drug, now, I am back to square one tiring to look for medication that best suits my body. Today I brought buscopan cramps due the abdominal pains that I experience after eating. I am praying that this works. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.